Thursday 29 November 2012

The week as a series of slopes

People who have spent any time in my company, soon begin to realise that I have some what of an off beat and very dry sense of humour (that is humor for my USA friends - ed). What I am noticing so far, and I fully expect to come out in the wash over the coming days, weeks and months, is that it appears here!

One of my thoughts is how to draw a diagram of the week.... uh? What do I mean. Well I reckon that the lowest point of the week is, not in fact, Monday morning, but Tuesday morning, ok Monday is low, but was it good about Tuesday mornings?. So from hitting bottom Tuesday morning, the week then climbs up until the highest point of the week (note, not the weekend) that is Wednesday lunch time. After that point we are heading down slope, at some speed through Thursday and accelerating through Friday ('Happy Friday', as Rajat used to  say) and off the end of the slope to soar through the weekend and then being falling back around Sunday evening as the start of the next week impinges on us.

Think of Eddie the Eagle and ski slopes.

Well I have to head off now. Eastleigh beckons, and that is a two edged thought at the best of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment