Saturday 11 January 2014

New Year - New Paintings

Happy New Year (bit belated that - ed) to one and all!

Well the painting muse caught me unawares this week and I ended up doing three paintings in as many days (not yet back to work after the holidays i.e. still on extended holiday, though new contract is pending)

Here is the link to all my paintings in case you have missed my previous hints as to their whereabouts. Feedback would be appreciated, but the, "Stop. Please Stop!", ones will be politely ignored.

For those who have, "Seen them all before, yawn. Where are the new ones?",

Atlantic Ocean (looking from Eastern coast of Barbados, from a photo I took a four years ago).

Eastern Barbados (at Bathsheba if I remember correctly, again from a photo from four years ago).

Grey Skies (there are occasional days in Barbados when it is not sunny. They are the days where it rains warm rain, or as the Bajan's call it 'liquid sunshine'; this one is more of an abstract from memory).

Will drop the offending photos into the Atlantic Ocean and Eastern Barbados folders so that you can compare and contrast. Yes, yes, I have applied for and been given artistic license for both paintings, that is why they are not, "exactly the same", as the photos (mutter mutter, cost of licenses, gripe, moan - ed)



No comments:

Post a Comment