Monday 27 January 2014

Amusing number plates

Did a lot of driving, Friday and Saturday. Friday taking Esmerelda to Heathrow to catch a flight out of the country and into some warmer drier weather (Florida and then the Cayman Islands). Saturday drove over to Bristol to see my two sons. Whilst doing all this driving spotted a couple of crackin' number plates.

Firstly, A 801 LER - on a Pimlico Plumber van (A BOILER for those who fail to spot it - ed)

Also, on a van with Pest Control adverts on it, RAT 80 Y (RAT BOY - ed) which managed to elicit a laugh from me (easily pleased - ed)

Now, there are a couple of other memorable number plates that I have spotted over the last few years, that still stick in my mindL

C 20 DIX - on a pink stretch limo (sorry don't get that one - ed) 

LE55 TAX - on a gorgeous Bentley

Now you may think that I am making these up, but they are all definitely real.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was C20 COX (er indoors)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By Jove, I think you are right. Memory must be failing me

    ReplyDelete