Friday 12 August 2016

Photos of San Gimignano and Siena

Finally and with some fights with technology (I fought the technology and the technology won - A Clash reference for all those oldsters out there - ed) a link to an album containing all the photos from our fairly recent (can see it in the rear view mirror accelerating away at some speed - sad about that ed) trip to sunny and HOT Italy at the beginning of July.

Photos of the Italy trip for the Fanny Handover Event

Where is Anguish in Aberdeeen III?

Well, for some reason that escapes me, this is still on the backburner. A little of my back has been burnt and some words have been written, but the flow (or was it the Force - ed) was not with me and it was a struggle and so it is still incomplete.

I currently write the words via Google Docs, after having too many technology issues with trains, wifi (initially mistyped as wife - who I have no problems or issues with - right Bridget - personal safety ed) and data loss for my liking I have switched to using Drive at the same time means that losing data is less likely to happen whilst typing on the train that it was before.

What's more, the cutting and pasting from Google Docs to Blogger using my laptop works a treat in that I do not lose my special ed formatting - so that is now my preferred option.

No comments:

Post a Comment