Friday 12 August 2016

Friday shirt material

For those of you who know me (a small subset of the people who read this blog - ed) you might remember that I wear a "bright" shirt on a Friday - just to make Friday that much more interesting.

When we were in Barbados last year we bought some very "bright" material to make into Friday shirts.

After a lot of searching earlier this year, we finally found a local chap who was prepared to make this material into shirts.

Here is the material that will be made into shirts. There is another material but that has supposedly been turned into a shirt, that I might see tomorrow morning.

If this is a successful shirt, i.e it fits and looks well made, then the above material will also be made into shirts.

Once they are all done, I shall model the shirts and have photos taken, and then share them for your delectation and delight (and possibly for my delight too - ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment