Friday 17 April 2015

It happened again!

Turned my back for a few minutes and suddenly we are in April with an election in the offing. What happened to the first quarter of year you may ask (and there are a number of companies out there that are asking the same thing - city ed) ?

It's not that I haven't been thinking about adding to the blog, in fact there are a whole bunch (like in bananas - gardening ed) of photos to put up here, but that is not the point of this blog.

Today is about a photo I found whilst wandering around the attic on my hands and knees and my are they a little bit red and raw now (hands and knees - not the photo - ed). I could have stood up but that entails remembering to duck every so often, or rather remembering not to stand up in the wrong place, under a low beam. So the question is, red and raw hands and knees or blows to the head (I leave it up to the reader to choose there preferred choice - ed).

Back to the point of the blog, well loose in a photo box I found the below photo


This is from 1980-82, I think, in a restaurant called Sweeny Todds that used to exist in Canterbury (Kent, England, Europe - geography ed).

From left to right, Dave Tomlinson (being rabbitted), Marek Kurowski, Anil Drayan, Paul Collins, me, Sheri Kurowski (nee Lebozer), Simon Street, Narenda (sp?). Unclear who is taking the photo possibly Hazel?

No comments:

Post a Comment