Sunday 27 April 2014

Splurge of posts

You may or may not have noticed that there has been a splurge of posts recently - all linked with photos.

"Why is this?",

I hear you ask (please don't all ask at the same time - get in order please and I will deal with you one at a time - ed)

Well Dropbox have a new phone app - called Carousel. This is a neat (like cool but used in the 70's - vernacular ed) bit of software that makes it a whole lotta (love? - music ed)... no no no... simply a whole lot easier to share photos (wot I have taken - Ernie Wise ed)

Given that I take a whole lotta (love? - annoying music ed) .. no no and thrice no.. lotta photos - with my phone - generally of anything that catches my eye (just the one eye? - pedantic ed) - and the phone is connected to (your thigh bone - music ed)...no no no.. connected to my dropbox account the photos are automatically backed up (when he has a Wifi connection - tech ed)... and this "App" makes it a lot easier to share my photos. So well done Dropbox - most impressed with the ease of use - and it has got me blogging again (muted hurrahs - circulation ed).


No comments:

Post a Comment