Wednesday 15 June 2016

Panning for Peppercorns and The Cupping of Hands

Hmm, this is a novel approach to publishing a link to the latest post

The reason for the link rather than the actual text, is that I have tried composing directly in blogger - and it loses my data from time to time, usually after a particularly good part, where something marvellous has come out from between my "jug" ears, and made its way onto the virtual page, only for it to disappear.

My favourite quote (well Bridget's - ed) , possibly during the Wavey Pay narrative was something along the lines of:

"Let It Go, Let It Go, Let It Go", (apparently some film or another that small girls are prone to sing at all hours of the morning - Right Tom! - ed), or as I call it, "It's Damn Parky Outside"

I have also tried writing via Chrome and signed into blogger that way - and that loses data too.

Well, possibly thanks to user error (damned human that I am - ed) or the dodgy Wifi on the train. Can get a connection in the mornings with no problem, as I live at the end of the line (sounds very like my life - ed), but in the evenings at Waterloo, it is very hit and miss (in the interests of fairness, Mr, Ms, perhaps M[a-z]* covers it - regex ed).

So I have composed the above post all  in Google Docs, and the only way to get that into here, as using cut and paste removes ALL OF THE FORMATTING - not that that bothers me (I have done some serious fuming in the National Theatre, my coffee bar of choice, and have set off the fire alarms on two occasions now, if I do it a third time I will be banned for life - ed).

But it did allow me to share a link - so hopefully the above will work.

I am sure that my world wide readership will let me know if it is inaccessible or maybe even mildly amusing.

It did make Bridget cry last night, I think it was  multiple hits from the Cupping of Hands part.


No comments:

Post a Comment