Monday 1 April 2013

Damn that television

Well, a short post, to let you all know that I almost had a 1,000 hits in March alone, missed it by just 18, darn it!

You all must do better this month, forward links to interesting posts (if there are any - sigh ed) to your friends (you never know they might like some of the wiffle - ed).

So stay with me folks, the long awaited post on Freelance Contracting is wending its way to publication, there is still Oxford's Underground Cathedral in the wings, followed by the following posts: Politicians Uh (What Are They Good For), Emotions, Angels on my Shoulders, Stream of Unconsciousness, Mission Control, Romance of the FA Cup,  Logging and the Truth, It's One O'Clock, Your Lying Eyes, He's Lost Control, Black Dog and Government Spending (that is long long overdue - ed)

Naturally, this doesn't exclude me from writing other stuff that in the news that makes me irate (which is pretty much everything at the moment - ed)

Toodle pip.

Afterthought
Upon further investigation, the statistics (what lies, damn lies and ,,, - ed) for the last month, are in fact for the rolling last month (that is last 30 days I think - ed), so not a real month at all, which explains why the last months hit keeps varying when I looked at them on April 1st.

As April 1st was moing towards its end (well late evening - ed) I was coming up with explanations of people further to the West i.e. in the USA and Hawaii were reading the blog and so altering the hit statistics

So much for my intellect then, I had put my spin on what the statistics meant, rather than what they actually mean.

Even so, adds up to 30 or so hits a day, which ain't bad given the restricted number of people who follow it from friends and family on Facebook, and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment